DJFilteredFantasyDJFilteredFantasy

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Kanon in C# (Canon in D remix) Kanon in C# (Canon in D remix)

Lol

Pachebel's Canon. Worst song EVER for cellos! Glad you brought yet another version of it to be. :( xD but at least you did a good job! X)

Ozzy93 responds:

YEAH... i know there are millions of Canon remixes out there... i just kinda felt like making it... THANX!

Undead Robotic P.I Undead Robotic P.I

Hmmm.

Interesting song. I think maybe if you brought this in faded and fuzzed it could make it more like an opening song. Then if you put some hardcore drumming/bass in, it could be more like a boss battle song. There are plenty of things you could do to this song, but as is, i think it's not quite at it possible level of musical goodness. xD
8/10
4/5

Chrispington responds:

Yeah good points, but methinks i'll leave it generic instead and specialise it if i decide to use it for something. After all, this way it's useable in more stuff as it is.

Thanks for the review

Super Happy Guitar Time Super Happy Guitar Time

Lol

Idk what to say. It's just a good song. xD

cHunter responds:

haha, well thanks for reviewing anyways. :D

Final Redemption Final Redemption

Very nice

10/10
5/5
I loved everything. I'm ready for a sequel! Even if it was half as good as the first one it would still be kick ass! Thanks for the post!

&amp;lt;This Moment&amp;gt; <This Moment>

It's ok

Nothing i'd go wild over. Early solo it was just a mess. Try to clean that up a bit, you might have yourself something good here.
2/5 5/10

flyerz24ESP responds:

Yea the beginning melody sucked, just completely off beat. Thanks for the feed back though. Ill work on it

Zelda OoT LostWoods MiX Zelda OoT LostWoods MiX

Umm...

I'm going to have to agree with gravey on this one...The bass is way muddy, the guitars make the song sound like it's dying of thirst, tone it down on the cymbals, etc. this one really isn't that good dude, sorry.

carl565 responds:

its totally fine, gravey explained it really good, im not mad at all

ill fix this and repost it

Remember Me (preview 2) Remember Me (preview 2)

I'm absolutely astonished.

It's amazing. The beginning gave me chills, and the piano and strings parts melted together perfectly. You don't need opinions. This is beautiful. Please tell me when the final version is finished. I would love to listen to it. And sorry about your grandmother. I'm sure that she would be very pleased with the results of your efforts. :)

[a.] Endless Sky [a.] Endless Sky

Wow

Simply Amazing. Even the best of DJs and mixers can learn from this. It's like taking old school and bringing it into contemporary trance. I can almost see myself playing an old school arcade game with current graphics. I feel like mixing a song now! xD

Rawrthaas responds:

More ideas More ideas

Dude

Props. That was awesome. xD And FL studio is glorious! GG, you win. xD TFTP

HarvestThrone responds:

Thanks! Lol. Yeah it is to an extent, but unfortunately the guitars are not so great, and I tweak the drums a lot. I need to get equipment to record my metal stuff.

Shadows (epic Finished Version Shadows (epic Finished Version

Wow

Can I use this in my game? Also, it's a glorious song. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside that music could be so good. TFTP. I loved it. I have no criticism...

HarvestThrone responds:

Thanks! And yeah I have no problem with it as long as credit is given you know? I'd like to play a game and everything with my song in it...never expected someone to ask me something like that lol. I'm glad you liked it :D